Thursday 19 January 2012

Week in pictures

I've loved looking at the msnbc 'week in pictures' photography from around the globe for a while now, depicting some of what is going on in the world in one brief snapshot. A great way to catch up with news, and things which are often not as widely reported. you can see this weeks here.


I thought i'd start my own. Mostly for my own keepsake, to look back and remember the mess and images from out life in the Deane house.


Feel free to have a looky look yourself. 


If only they were all in focus, and my subject didn't move quite so much :)  


My only rule with myself is i have to take a picture of something as I find it.....



Transport toys are all the rage this week...




Shoes, shoes, shoes.


Where would we be without a humble piece of toast.



And of course a cup of tea in a lovely sophie conran cup.

Funeral home for roses



 GLASSES



Construction....no planning permission required.

ooops.

1 comment:

  1. your funeral home for roses pic made me giggle... x

    ReplyDelete