Monday 26 March 2012

Thinkings

Haven't written many blog posts this last week or so, partly cos i've had a lot of 'feelings' ! And well, sometimes it's best to steer clear of sharing these with the world wide web I find. Other times it's ok, well maybe it isn't....................I am still undecided.


Sometimes blogging ( both reading and writing ) just seems like a gross over share of personal information and thoughts. Other times it feels, well, right.


I know I'm not the only one who periodically sits back, takes stock of life, my life and the others close to me, and just kind of chews it all over - Wondering what it's all about, if the bad things will get better, and if the good things are ok. And I think it's been a month of that.


It's strange how happiness and sorrow, completeness and dissatisfaction can sit so comfortably together isn't it ?


I was recently pregnant, then I wasn't, that was very sad, but also a strange relief...............


We were skint, then we weren't - that is nice, better..........................


Husbando has a job, but might not for much longer, that is a little less certain that we'd like, but not too much of a worry.........................


Willow was a baby, now she's a toddler who throws saucepan lids, and blows kisses to the lady behind the boots counter...............................


I was in my 20s, now i'm firmly in the land of 30's, a little unsure how to dress this summer...........................


I ate cake for breakfast more often than is advisable, so now weigh more than i'd like to.........................


I planted bulbs in december, now there are beautiful flowers....................................


The chancellor made a new budget, a few of us are worse off, but essentially life still just ticks along......................


These are my chewings, my thinkings.


And this is a pig, a huge ugly pig. But I thought he looked strangely cute, a deserved his snout to be published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment