Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday 


I have one of my favourite people visiting us this week, so a brief entry, as if the truth be told, I want to natter to her not have my head in my computer !!! So today it will be 8 not 10 :)


1. Gonna start off with this..... never ceases to make me smile. 







2. My little tyke has discovered imaginative play in a big way over the last few weeks, lots of imaginary cups of tea, dolly being fed with various foodstuffs and teds being told to do 'wee wees' in the toy saucepan - which I would like to point out, has not been learnt through observation.




3. Sun coming out has made me smile, obvious but thought it was worth pointing out.




4. A few friends are planning a small Queen's jubilee picnic and I'm thinking we might need some of these ? 



5.  And maybe a table like this ?




6. Having deliberating over curtains for weeks, turns out the poles don't fit as some clever architect built a cupboard door in the wrong place - silly architects ruining all my plans.




7. I like to read the blog momastery and really liked this post...... Very American, so some of it won't apply to my little girl as she navigates her teenage years one day, but it does confirm my suspicions what we should in fact move to a remote ranch during her teenage years. 
This was one of my favourite excerpts :


'And when she one day turns on me and calls me a Bitch in front of Hollister, Give me the strength, Lord, to yank her directly into a cab in front of her friends, For I will not have that Shit. I will not have it.'




8. Willow was up early this morning - only yesterday I was thinking how pleased I was that she was still happy to lie in bed and chatter to herself til 8am - SPOKETOOSOON - doh.







Linking in with the other ladies. Check out their blogs and maybe even a ten on tuesday !


yeastandwest


adventruresofgeorgeandbobby


familyjamesfive

No comments:

Post a Comment