Sunday 12 February 2012

Thankfullness

Today I am thankful for a few things and here they are.....


That Willow has taken to sleeping in til about 8am. She has been doing this for a while now, and it is pretty nice. It's one of those things you don't really want to tell anyone incase it stops. But for now, I'm just going to be thankful for it. And extra hour I don't need energy for makes a huge difference to my life.


Our family. We had some sad news in our house this week, and someone bought us a delicious Marksandspencers posh meal dine in thingy. It was delicious, and just made things seem a bit happier.


Bountys. I have eaten quite a few this week, I love the sweet coconut chocolatiness.


Hot running water, I love a good hot bath, and just being able to turn on a tap and hot water coming out, well, it's great really isn't it.


My Heavenly Father, loves me through everything, and knowing He walks through life's joys and trials with me, well, it's wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment