Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ten on Tuesday

......speedily speeding through a quick ten on tuesday






1. We're starting to work on developing some Deane Christmas traditions, so far it's christmas pyjamas for Christmas eve, and a trip to delemere forest to buy the tree are on the list.


2. We had our first night away without our little Tike. Was very lovely, we went to a friend's wedding in the lakes, and stayed in a lovely hotel. Yes, a hotel - not a tent, or a friends spare room, but a HOTEL ! I did miss her, until a small baby on the next table at the wedding started whinging at around 5pm !


3. My Ebay habit is getting a little out of hand. But I did get a great all in one puddle suit for Willow, however, I then discovered that a friend of mine and I who have littlies the same age, had been bidding against each other for the same things. How stupid is that ?


4. The Bin men on our street must think I fancy them, ... Willow loves watching them do their bin man business, so I have to stand there like a lemon with her til all the bins are emptied and the van has driven out of sight.


5.  Chrissy to win 'i'm a celebrity'.........yes I am a trashy tv addict, but I do listen to radio 4 to balance myself out a little.


6. I am hoping that Father Christmas is going to bring me some of these... well I know he is, cos i'm going to buy them on his behalf.....






7. This Sunday, while sitting in a hotel longue, with a of cup of tea and cake in hand, I saw a photo of a Lady with her little baby strapped to her back, a pick axe in her grasp as she walked barefoot to do a days work down a mine..... kind of puts my struggles into perspective a little.


8. Advent is on it's way, this year I am trying to get a bit into the advent thing, to prepare myself a bit to reflect on Jesus and what His birth did/does and continues to mean.


9. Willow has now started saying 'muuuum' in a way I had hoped she wouldn't adopt for at least a few years, a kind of whiney sound. Oh and she also says 'car' like she has been to 'how to speak like a scouser' school.


10. Sorry Joe Mceldrey, but Michael Buble's christmas C D is much better than yours.




Some other blogger ladies I know write a '10' on this here day of the week, check em out if you'r in the mood.......






http://familyjamesfive.typepad.com/whats_going_on_in_the_jam/2011/11/ten-on-tuesday-
1.html

http://www.somemothersdoavem.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. now are you expecting books for christmas or what looks like an invisible shelf...because if thats it I WANT ONE too!!
    lol


    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. invisible shelf, yeah it isn't that clear really now i look at the picture again !

    ReplyDelete