Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Ten on Tuesday
1. Today I decluttered our bedroom a little, that's what I like to do when the energy fairy comes to visit ( I slept for 9 hours last night.....woop woop ! )
2. I've been thinking loads about the old chestnut 'is breast best' ? when it comes to feeding our babies. More on this another time, but It has led me down some interesting routes of enquiry and thinkings.
3. Our little fella is sleeping fairly well, I often sit down and contemplate for a moment how things would be if he wasn't......the thought of this fills me with dread. Thankyou Lord for a baby who is fairly good at sleeping. ( please keep it up little fella - PLEASE )
4. I realised yesterday that I haven't slept in the same bed as Husbando for 3 months now.....we take it in turns to sleep in the same room as the little guy, so the other one can sleep. But seeing as he seems to sleeping fairly well I think it may be time for this arrangement to cease...... ( I quite like having a kingsize bed for half the night though.....oh hang on, what I mean is.....I can't wait to be able to lie next to my beloved once more !)
5. Currently debating which nursery would be a good option for Little Tyke to go to when she's 3. Part of me isn't keen on her going at all, I would love to just have her home with me full time, but I'm not physically able to look after her on my own everyday all day, so that isn't an option. However, I am realising that she is growing up, developing, and a few hours a day at nursery won't do her any harm, and she will probably quite enjoy it. ........ trying not to feel sad at the passing of time, and her growing, but to welcome each new phase and anticipate watching my daughter's personality and talents unfold.
6. I decided after having LT that I would hold off looking into any new treatments for CFS, as I knew I would be too exhausted to investigate and implement them, then have another baby. But now I am contemplating.......there has to be a way to get better from this damned condition. I can't see how a body can suddenly stop functioning properly and there be no way of reversing it. But it all costs money, tests, investigations which the NHS don't fund. Time and money can be wasted with no real benefit, I'm still looking out for that magic ingredient which will put in place the piece of the jigsaw which will restore me to some kind of normal again.
7. Mostly been listening to this
Can't quite put my finger on it, but I find this really uplifting and it make me wanna dance !
8. Can it be warm and sunny again please? Just for a few more than two days in a row, i'm thinking a whole week or two would be perfect. Thankyou Kindly.
9. For the first time in my life I think I may try and loose some weight. I have never tried this before, so am pondering the world of dieting, and kind of thinking that unless I am prepared to make changes permanently to my eating habits then there is very little point in dieting at all, just buy bigger clothes ! I'm not going to loose the weight if I don't intend to keep it off, to me that seems fairly pointless ? It's a whole new world, this dieting business! Getting older and having babies certainly throws a curveball to your metabolism ey.
( I write this while drinking coffee and eating biscuits........ oh dear. )
10. I still sometimes get excited by the fact I can now stand up for more than a few minutes without feeling like I may collapse. Seriously enjoying no longer being pregnant, it was perhaps the worst thing I have ever been through. I can't quite believe how exhausted I was, it was a awful. The product is a miracle and I love him, he continues to grow, be healthy and make my heart warm. For that I am thankful.