Ten on Tuesday
2. The sun has come out...it's spring. THANK GOD.
3. My boy mostly says 'this' or 'see'....think I need to start using some more useful words to add to his vocabulary.
4. 2- 4pm.....I dislike those hours. Give me 10am every time.
5. At the moment this is our favourite book..... So funny and is a book long poem, love it.
6. If I was ever to do a PHD it would be research into where socks and teaspoons go. WHERE ARE THEY ALL ?
7. It's 1pm and I need to think of something to do this afternoon. I have had lots of offers from lovely friends of company, but today I lack the energy to hurd/police/play with my small kids whilst simultaneously talking to someone else, so we are going it alone.
Daddy had a breakfast meeting and one after work too, so it could be a loooong one.
8. Most days we watch Balamory, and every time I look at 'Miss Hooly' and want to climb into the television and give her a restyle. Just call me the fashion police.
9. World book day - more like 'world dressing up day'......nuff said.
10. I'm thinking give it another week or so and I will be wearing my flip flops - 'FREE THE FEET'....
I like to think my feet will look like thisthe reality will be RATHER different.
Happy Tuesday friends !